For investors who appreciate the importance of location or buyers who want central, central Budapest. The position of this development is ideal. Opera House is situated in the heart of the golden triangle, the segment of Budapest that is probably the most convenient part of the city in which to live, and thus has the most buoyant rental market in the city. Here are a few reasons why.
Within 3 minutes walking distance?
Within a 10 minute walk?
- Andrassy Boulevard, one of the most magnificent boulevards in Europe.
- The Opera House, a stunning example of Austro-Hungarian architecture.
- Liszt Ferenc Ter, a vibrant and classy square packed with restaurants, bars and cafe's.
- Hungary's theatre district.
- Metro and tram stops.
- West End, Central and Eastern Europe's largest shopping mall.
- The site of Hungary's new government Quarter the "Hungarian Whitehall".
- Splendid Nyugati Railway Station.
- St Stephens square, home to Budapest's magnificent cathedral.
Less than 5 minutes by tram or metro
- City park, complete with thermal baths, out door ice skating rink, zoo, fun fair, museums and galleries.
- Deak Square, Budapest's transport hub.
- The Danube river.
- Margret Island, Budapest's park in the middle of the Danube.